The CBCP Pension Plan:
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) has established a pension plan known as the “CBCP Pension Plan” since 1975.
The object of this Plan is to provide, through a Pension Fund, for the payment of retirement, death, disability or separation benefits to bishops and diocesan and religious priests and brothers of the Philippines, subject to conditions and limitations hereinafter set forth.
The Plan shall be administered by a Pension Committee to be composed of members appointed by the CBCP.
The Committee shall:
1. Communicate the Plan to the Members;
2. Interpret the Plan provisions when the need arises;
3. Settle all questions which may arise in connection with the Plan;
4. Promulgate rules and regulations, and procedures governing the Plan’s administration;
5. Maintain adequate records for the proper administration of the Plan; and
6. Deal with the Trustee (s) in all matters affecting the implementation of the Plan..
The Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines
The Official Website of
PENSION PLAN COMMITTEE (PPC)
Abp. John F. Du
Bp. Jesse E. Mercado
Bp. Honesto F. Ongtioco
Bp. Nereo P. Odchimar
Rev. Fr. Edgar B. Macalalag
Address: Ground Flr, CBCP Bldg.
470 Gen. Luna Street
Intramuros, 1002 Manila
Telefax : (02) 523-5311
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org